Returns & Exchanges
So you just bought a new knife or piece of gear and it's not quite what you expected. Our staff is here to help you out. Simply give us a call within 7 days and we will issue a return authorization number using the guidelines below. Unfortunately, we cannot eat shipping charges on returns.
Holiday Return Policy
We know buying a gift can be hard. Since we aren't the Grinch we allow returns for items purchased from Nov 20th - Dec 25th to be returned up until January 30th 2017. Items are still subject to our returns policy below and must be in new and unused condition.
Items may be exchanged for items of the same monetary value. We do not charge a restocking fee for exchanges; however, additional shipping charges will apply. Limit one exchange per purchase. Sorry, we are not a library and don't like customers checking knives in and out.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. If free shipping was used your order is also subject to a $10.00 deduction before refund. Refunds are issued upon receipt of good using the original form of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for processing to your credit card account.
- Items must be factory new and unused. If you carry it, take it apart, cut stuff, "try it out for a day", or destroy the package: you own it.
- You are responsible for getting the product back to us. Please insure your package.
We sometimes get calls claiming a knife is defective because the blade is two micrometers off-centered. Rather than go back and forth we would much rather check the item before shipping to make sure it is what you had in mind. Please put these types of requests in the comments during checkout.
If your order truly has a major malfunction, check out our exchange policy as we will gladly help you out.
Due to the high cost of shipping, customers located outside of the US are not covered under our return policy and must deal with the manufacturer directly for any defective merchandise. We do not pay shipping on any international orders for any reason.
What's with the Restocking Fee?
In reality we almost never charge our restocking fee to legit customers, but a few bad eggs have forced us to include this section:
- We have had knives returned which have obviously been used or carried. (We send these back at the customers expense)
- Buyer's Remorse: Customers who end up returning more knives than they keep due to lack of funds, impluse buys, etc.
- Customers searching for a "perfect" model and playing back and forth games with our inventory.
Returns cost money in labor, shipping and transaction fees as well as tie up inventory which may have been sold to someone with genuine intentions.