We have been shipping packages overseas and to our northern neighbors for a few years now. Generally speaking: We know what we are doing when it comes to international shipping. We treat these types of orders with special care, and in some cases we just may not be able to make it happen. If such a case occurs we will generally cancel the order and send an email with some explanation as to why it won't work out.
Also, we do not ship to some parts of the world. Russian customs like to eat our expensive knives and send back empty boxes. Malaysia has a high fraud rate. If your country is not listed on our page we do not ship to you. You may try using a freight forwarder, however any and all risk is still passed on to you. In cases where a freight forwarder is used we will probably ask for additional identification from first time customers via email.
The following guidelines apply to all orders outside of the United States:
- A minimum order of $100.00 is required.
- Customs fees, duty taxes and import fees are the customers responsibility.
- First time customers will require a photo ID of your passport. Please email this to email@example.com.
- We will only ship to the credit card billing address.
- We guarantee delivery up to customs. Past that is the customer's responsibility. We are not responsible for confiscation, loss or theft at customs.
- All items are declared and insured for their full value. Generally this means "Folding Knife" or similar on the customs declaration. No Exceptions.
- No Returns on International Orders. Warranty issues and defects must be dealt with directly with the manufacturer.
Shipping to Canada is available via USPS Express Mail or USPS First Class. At this time we cannot ship folding knives across the border due to the increased confiscation of "flick" knives. We are still happy to ship fixed blades and other awesome gear though!
USPS First Class
- Starts at $9.95 and goes up depending on weight and insurance.
- Delivery may take 7-30 days dependant upon location.
- Please no complaints about the time for delivery when using this service, after all, its cheap!
USPS Express Mail
- Starts at $35.75 and goes up depending on weight and insurance.
- Approximately 5-7 business days for delivery depending on location.
International customers are welcome to place orders via USPS Express Mail. This is the only option we are offering at this time due to the comprehensive tracking it provides. The terms above apply to all International orders.
USPS Express Mail
- Starts at $48.95 and goes up depending on weight and insurance.
- Approximately 7-14 business days for delivery depending on location.
- We must wait 30-45 days after shipment before filing any lost package claims.