Field Notes 5E Character Journals Gaming Notebook 2 Pack FN-CJ
Designed for use with one of the most popular role playing game in the world and built on the fifth edition rules, the Field Notes 5E Journals cover all three D&D core rule books. Original Field Notes graph paper notebooks are ideal for general map-making and note-taking and are highly recommend. The 5E Journals are non-standard notebooks purpose-built for the three core elements of the game: Character Journals for players and Game Master & Monster/Encounter Journals for the dungeon masters.
The 5E Character Journals have space to track one character per notebook. Inside you will find:
- Character Elements
- Race Details/Ancestry Details
- Personality Traits/Bonds/Ideals/Flaws
- Background / Backstory
- Class/Subclass/Class Table/Character Stats
- Spellcasting Table/Favorite and Frequent Spells
- Proficiencies and Skills
- Downtime and Leisure Activity Tracking
- Character Level Notes
- Faction Details
- Campaign Quotes and Notes
- Session Log
Brand new, direct from Field Notes.
- 01. Each Character Journal (2 per pack) is designed for a single character. Each Game Master Journal (2 per pack) is designed for a single campaign.
- 02. Proudly printed and bound by the good people of Active Graphics, Cicero, Ill., and Able Printing Services, Berwyn, Ill.
- 03. Cover: French Pop-Tone 100#C “Wild Cherry” with a brute force application of “Hell Hound Black” soy-based Saphira inks.
- 04. Innards: Domtar Lynx Opaque Smooth 70#T “White” with a fine application of “Adventuring Bindle Light Brown” ink.
- 05. Cover and innards printed on a Komori Lithrone S40 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- 06. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher.
- 07. Corners rounded to a 1/2" (12.7 mm) radius on a Thompson Platen Press by Intra-Cut Diecutting, Chicago, Ill.
- 08. Dimensions are 4-3/4" × 7-1/2" (121 mm × 191 mm).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927).
- 10. FIELD NOTES prints and manufactures all memo books in the U.S.A.
- 11. Special thanks to Will the Wondrous, Eric the Esteemed, Nate the Notorious, Ben the Benevolent, and Wally the Witty for their contributions to these Gaming Journals.
Field Notes 5e Character Journals are designed for use with the fifth edition of Dungeons and Dragons as permitted under the Open Game License version 1.0a.
Dungeons and Dragons and all related trademarks are the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. (WOTC). Field Notes Brand is not affiliated with nor licensed by WOTC.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|