Field Notes Front Page Reporter's 70-Page Notebooks 2 Pack
After years of customers' requests and a quickly sold out Summer 2016 “Byline” Limited Edition Field Notes has created the “Front Page” Reporter’s Notebooks as a regular production design that will be stocked indefinitely.
The regular production Front Page notebooks have some minor aesthetic changes from the original run but still exhibit the high quality and attention to design that Field Notes' have built their reputation on. Sized perfectly for one-hand writing the Front Page cover protects the double-o wire binding from snags and delivers a durable, stable and flipable cover.
The back of the cover has a convenient receipt pocket for stowing other papers and the interior cover is replete with handy information to keep you on track for your next article.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDoc Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: Neenah Environment 120#DTC “Concrete” with a brute force application of “Dachshund Nose” black soy-based Saphira ink.
- 03. Innards: Cougar 70#T “White” vellum ruled with “Gray Lady” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40” 6-color printing press.
- 05. Bound with bombproof Renz “Double-O” Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816, filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- 06. Corners rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) by a Challenge SCM round-corner machine.
- 07. College Ruled Lines: 9/32" (7.1 mm). 70 Pages.
- 08. Notebook dimensions: 3–3/4"× 8-1/4" (95mm x 210mm).
- 09. Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927).
- 10. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|