Field Notes Pitch Black Ruled Paper Memo Notebook 3 Pack
The “Pitch Black” dot-graph Field Notes Memo Book was introduced in 2013 and quickly became one of their most popular memo books. After a few reprints the Pitch Black range of notebooks is now available in an upgraded version bound with glossy black staples and sturdy 118# covers featuring new, Field Notes-exclusive, black/kraft duplex paper from French Paper Co.
The classic 31⁄2" wide by 51⁄2" Pitch Black memo books come in 3-Packs with the new, crisp, 1⁄4" (6.5mm) line Ruled, 60# Finch Opaque body paper with the new Pitch Black logo discreetly printed on the back cover.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: French Paper Co. custom-made 118#C “Pitch Black Duplex” (“Blacktop” and “Packing Brown Wrap”) with a brute force application of “Stephanite” (outside) and “Dachshund Nose Black” (inside) soy-based Saphira inks.
- 03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Light Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- 05. Bound with gloss black staple wire on a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- 06. Corners precisely rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07. Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10. All FIELD NOTES note books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|