Knafs Leather Strop Wallet for Pocket Knives
The Knafs Leather Strop Wallet for Pocket Knives is just what it sounds like: a single fold card wallet with internal strop leather for touching up your knives. There are four card pockets and two strop panels for high functioning minimalist. What are the holes for? They're decorative, plus you can put your cash on that side and see a few blessed dollars through those little holes.
Note: if you're new to the stropping game, watch a tutorial on how to strop before you dive in. Stropping is easy, but if you do it wrong, you can ruin your wallet or your fingers... both are bad news.
Brand new, direct from Knafs, USA.
- 2 strop panels for honing knives to hair-popping sharp
- 4 card pockets that fit a total of 10-14 cards or folded banknotes.
- Size: 4" x 2.75" x .25"
- Color: Medium Brown
- Leather: Veg tan English Bridle leather from Wickett and Craig
- A Rick Caballer design
- Made in South Carolina, USA
- Includes 1 oz. Green Ultra Fine Strop Compound
|Country of Manufacture||United States|