Olight M2R Pro Warrior Blue Limited Edition Tactical Rechargeable 1800 Lumen Neutral White LED Flashlight
The Olight M2R Pro Blue Warrior is the newest addition to their M Series Tactical/Military line. This slim head rechargeable flashlight can be easily carried on your belt or in your pocket. Simple USB powered recharging system connects to the light magnetically no need to worry about polarity or having to remove an access cover. The included high capacity 21700 Li-Ion battery provides extremely long runtimes between charges, as well as, a substantial long term cost savings over standard consumable battery types. The light features a side switch for easy operation and a tail cap button that provides quick access to either Turbo or Strobe modes. This is a powerful yet easy to carry model that is just at home in non-military scenarios. This Limited Edition version comes with a blue anodized body and black PVD bezels.
Body: Full aluminum body construction has an improved knurled texture for a non-slip grip and magnetic tail cap that can attach to most ferrous objects for hands-free use. O-ring seals provide protection against water submersion with an IPX8 rating. The smooth reflector offers a standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance for a balanced central and flood beam. A more aggressive crenelated bezel makes the M2R Pro and effective defensive tool and has been PVD coated black to match the side switch bezel ring. An attached removable stainless steel pocket clip can be reversed for lens up or down carry. Includes a quick release Nylon belt holster, lanyard, magnetic charging cable and Customized 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery.
Charging: Newly designed MCC3 Magnetic USB Charging Cable can support 2A current, increasing charge rate 100%. Charges in 5 hours with 5V 2A power capacity.
Side Switch Operation:
- Single click for on/off. Will return to previously memorized mode.
- When on, press and hold to cycle through Low, Med2, Med1 and High modes. Release to select.
- When off, press and hold for +1 second to activate Moonlight. If memorized click switch for access.
- Fast double-click for Turbo, double-click again to return. If memory mode is High or Med1, output is Med1. If memory is Med2, Low or Moonlight, output is memory mode.
- Triple click for strobe and click or press and hold to quit.
- From off, press and hold ~2 seconds for lockout mode. Light will enter Moonlight and then switch off to indicate. Press and hold for +1 second, until Moonlight returns, to unlock.
Tail Switch Operation: Different outputs are accessed with soft or hard press in two different program configurations.
- Configuration 1 (Factory Default):
- Half press for Med1, hard press for Turbo. Single, quick press & release for On/Off. Press and hold for momentary.
- Configuration 2:
- Half press for Turbo, hard press for Strobe, release switch for off.
- Switch Configurations:
- Hard press and hold tail switch while single pressing side switch. Releasing tail switch selects configuration.
Outputs and Runtimes
- 1800/750/250 Lumens - 4.5 Mins + 145 Mins + 45 Mins
- 750/250 Lumens - 160 Mins + 40 Mins
- 250 Lumens - 10 Hrs
- 60 Lumens - 40 Hrs
- 15 Lumens - 130 Hrs
- 1 Lumens - 50 Days
|Bulb Type||High Performance Neutral White|
|Max Output||1800 lumens|
|High Output||750 lumens|
|Medium Output||250 lumens|
|Low Output||15 lumens|
|Max Runtime||1200 hours|
|Min Runtime||8 hours|
|Beam Distance||984 feet|
|Impact Resistance||1.5 meters|
|Body Material||6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Bezel Diameter||29.5 mm|
|Body Diameter||26.2 mm|
|Country of Manufacture||China|