Field Notes 56-Week Planner
The 56-Week Planner measures 4-3/4" by 7-1/2" and features a durable 60pt. chipboard cover and lay-flat Double-O wire binding, like our Steno. Inside you’ll find 112 pages of Finch 70# text paper. It’s an evergreen planner, with one blank week per spread, ready to fill with your next 56 weeks of appointments, meetings, notes, or even brief journal entries. Start anytime, fill in your dates, get things done.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of Schneider Graphics, Lake Zurich, Ill.
- 02. Cover printed on a General screen printing press, on 60 pt. "Super Duty Chipboard" with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black Atlas ink.
- 03. Innards printed on a 19" × 25" Heidelberg MO offset printer, on Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Canvas Duck" soy-based ISC America ink.
- 04. Bound with bombproof black metal "Double-O" Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816 "Binding Construction and Method," filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- 05. Corners rounded to ½" (12.7mm) by a Challenge round-corner machine.
- 06. Planner dimensions are 4¾ × 7½ (121mm x 191mm).
- 07. Planner rules: .227" (5.78mm). Pretty random, but it worked best that way.
- 08. Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 09. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|