Field Notes Group Eleven Metallic Hot Foil Dot Graph Paper Memo Notebook 3 Pack FNC-45
The “Group Eleven*” Field Notes Quarterly limited edition gets its name from the position of the elements copper, silver, and gold in the Periodic Table. Three standard Dot-Graph Memo Books each represent one of the three precious metals and features a cover stamped in metallic hot-foil with matched staples, ink, and rare gilded page edges. Playing the shimmering colors of these three “native metals” off of the elegant white covers delivers a striking yet unpretentious look making for a tasteful gift, to another or yourself.
Brand new, direct from Field Notes, USA.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: Neenah Classic Crest 120#C Duplex “Solar White / Epic Black,” with hot-foil stamped “Elemental Gold,” “Elemental Silver,” and “Elemental Copper” by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Good as Gold,” “Sound of Silver,” or “Copper Country” soy-based Toyo ink.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 06. Gilded with an Ochsner edge gilder by Liberty Book and Bible, Indianapolis, Ind.
- 07. Corners rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) and gilded by an Ochsner round corner gilder.
- 08. Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- 09. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 10. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 11. All FIELD NOTES notebooks are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|