Field Notes Harvest Fall 2021 Pack B Ruled Dot Ledger Memo Notebook 3 Pack FNC-52B
Debuted on the Autumnal Equinox, Field Notes' limited Fall 2021 “Harvest” edition features cover illustrations of fruits and vegetables from American artist John Burgoyne. Embossed on renewable Mohawk Fiber White, the covers showcase the fine ink-and-watercolor style of Burgoyne, easily recognizable from his work in Cook’s Illustrated, National Geographic, and other publications. The harvest color back covers have a brief description of the crop with planting information and area map. Inside you will find perforated “Ruled-Dot-Ledger” pages that are ideal for list-making, diagrams, or standard note-taking, making this a great gift for anyone including gardeners and foodies on your list.
Pack B: Orleans Reinette Apples, Striped Popcorn, and Concord Grapes
Brand new, direct from Field Notes.
- 01. Cover illustrations by American artist John Burgoyne, johnburgoyneillustration.com
- 02. Proudly printed by the good people of Active Graphics, Cicero, Ill.
- 03. Cover: Mohawk Renewal Hemp 120#C “Fiber White” Rough, with a brute force application of process-color soy based Saphira inks.
- 04. Innards: Finch Fine 70#T “Soft White,” with a gentle 1-color application of “Harvest Green” soy-based Saphira ink and inline perforations.
- 05. Cover and innards printed (and perforated) on a Komori Lithrone S40 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- 06. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 07. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5 mm) radius.
- 08. Perforated Ruled Dot Ledger lines: 1/4" (6.4 mm).
- 09. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89 mm × 140 mm).
- 10. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 11. FIELD NOTES prints and manufactures all memo books in the U.S.A.
- 12. Pack B includes Orleans Reinette Apples, Striped Popcorn, and Concord Grapes.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|