Field Notes Heavy Duty Ruled Front Paper Notebook 2 Pack FNC-47
The brand new Field Notes Seasonal Release for the Summer of 2020 is the “Heavy Duty” Edition. Each pack contains a pair of memo-sized Work Books, durable enough for your toughest assignments thanks to the extra-beefy “Super Duty Chipboard” covers which are screen-printed with thick, opaque ink (One DDC Orange and one Blue Sky Blue). Top bount with sturdy Double-O Wiring, for easy one hand access each book contains 80 pages, Ruled on the front with a Double Graph Grid on the back perfect for making lists and sketching out plans. Each pack includes a “Stay-Shut” Band of Rubber to keep everything secure when packed away.
Brand new, direct from Field Notes, USA.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of Schneider Graphics, Inc., Bensenville, Ill.
- 02. Covers: Newark Paperboard Mills 60 pt. “Super Duty Chipboard,” with a heavy 2-color application of “DDC Orange” or “Blue-Sky Imagineering” and black inks.
- 03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “The Whole Sky is a Cloud” soy-based Toyo ink.
- 04. Covers printed on an Advance Process Supply Cameo 34" × 50" flat bed screen press. Innards printed on a 20" × 29" Heidelberg Speedmaster 74 with perfector.
- 05. Bound with bombproof Renz “Double-O” Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816, filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- 06. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius.
- 07. Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm). Double Graph grid: 1/8" × 1/8" (3.2mm × 3.2mm).
- 08. Work Book dimensions: 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm) (excluding binding).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses the Futura family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|