Field Notes Mile Marker Limited Edition Dot Graph Paper Memo Notebook 3 Pack
The “Mile Marker” dot-graph Field Notes Memo Book set was released as a Spring 2019 Quarterly Edition. The 42nd seasonal release from Field Notes for Spring 2019 is the “Mile Marker” Edition celebrating the span and history of America’s Dwight D. Eisenhower System of Interstate and Defense Highways. The bright covers are made from beefy stock and covered with Pantone Toyo inks as specified by the US DOT Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices and stamped with holographic Crown Foil so they’re easy to spot in the beams of your headlights. The Dot-Graph pattern is perfect for recording and mapping all the details of your next few road trips or anything else you like!
The “Mile Marker” is a limited edition and when they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
The classic 31⁄2" wide by 51⁄2" Mile Marker memo books come in 3-Packs with 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm) Dot-Graph Grid, Opaque Smooth 60#T “White” Domtar Lynx Paper, WestRock Tango C1S 12pt “White” covers with a thick, brute force application of Pantone soy-based Toyo inks specified by the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices and Crown foil by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: WestRock Tango C1S 12pt “White,” with a thick, brute force application of Pantone soy-based Toyo inks specified by the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, stamped with Crown foil by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 03. Innards: Domtar Lynx Opaque Smooth 60#T “White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Horizon Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- 05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 06. Corners precisely rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07. Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10. All FIELD NOTES note books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|