Field Notes National Parks | Denali, Cuyahoga Valley, Olympic Limited Graph Paper Memo Notebook 3 Pack FNC-43E
National Parks are the best idea we ever had. Absolutely American, absolutely democratic, they reflect us at our best rather than our worst. — Wallace Stegner
Field Notes have been searching for the right way to create an edition celebrating America’s National Parks since the early days of the company. The work of the artists of The Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series sparked their inspiration for the National Parks series. These three 3-Packs celebrate the 52 million acres of American treasure that are America’s National Parks. Field Notes donates five percent of retail and wholesale purchases to the National Parks Service, to help preserve and expand on our nation’s best idea.
Series E includes Denali, Cuyahoga Valley, and Olympic National Parks with unique art work from Dan McCarthy (Denali), Kim Smith (Cuyahoga Valley) and Daniel Danger (Olympic).
The classic 31⁄2" wide by 51⁄2" National Parks memo books come in 3-Packs with 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm) Graph Grid, Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White” Finch Paper, and French 100#C paper covers printed with Toyo inks bound with copper staples.
Brand new, direct from Field Notes, USA.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: A variety of French 100#C papers, some with a few burly hits of opaque white under process cyan, magenta, yellow, and black soy-based Toyo inks.
- 03. Cover printed in two passes through a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 04. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Green Earth” soy-based Toyo ink.
- 05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher.
- 06. Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5 mm) radius with a Challenge round-corner machine.
- 07. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7 mm × 4.7 mm).
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89 mm × 140 mm).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10. All FIELD NOTES notebooks are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|