Field Notes Signature Plain Paper Sketch Book 2 Pack
After the overwhelming success and positive reception to their "Dime Novel" Edition Field Notes responded to customer demand by adding this large notebook to their regular line as the "Signature Series". With a larger, while still pocket-sized, 4-1/4" × 6-1/2" format, Sewn-in-Signature binding and ultra-high quality Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T in “Dime Novel” is the finest body paper.
This version is the blank page Sketch Book with French Paper grey/blue cover debossed with just a tint of ink. They have used a brighter, whiter version of the Strathmore Premium Wove stock for the 72 interior pages. The Signature Series embodies the spirit of “Dime Novel;” inspired by 1860, made new for 2018.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: French Paper Co. Construction 100#C “Cement Green” and “Steel Blue” with a gentle 1-color application of tinted soy-based Saphira ink. Debossed by Nu-Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 03. Innards: Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T “Ultimiate White” with a fine, 1-color application of “Signature Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- 05. Bound with Coats Dual Duty C8167 “Natural” thread on a Smyth Freccia sewing machine and Muller Martini Norm binder at Harris Bindery, Downers Grove, Ill.
- 06. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07. “Signature” dimensions are 4-1/4" × 6-1/2" (108mm × 165mm).
- 08. FIELD NOTES uses the Futura family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 09. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|