Field Notes Snowy Evening Winter 2020 Quarterly Edition Limited Dot Grid Paper Memo Notebook 3 Pack FNC-49
The 49th Quarterly Edition "Snowy Evening" set from Field Notes is limited to 33,333 3-Packs. Each Memo Book cover features a unique snowflake illustration by Brendan Dawes and each snowflake is different, so every book is different, and so for the first time in a Quarterly Edition – they have individually numbered each book.
Inspired by the physics behind how ice crystals are formed in the atmosphere, Brendan crafted an algorithm that produced and rendered 99,999 lovely snowflake illustrations. Like snowflakes, every Field Notes Memo Book is different. This time, that’s literally true. But what makes each book truly unique are the notes we write to ourselves on its 48 pages.
The classic 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" memo books come in 3-Packs with 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7 mm × 4.7 mm) Dot Grid, Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White” Finch Paper, and Vellum 80#C paper covers printed with white digital UV ink bound with glossy white staples.
Brand new, direct from Field Notes, USA.
- 01. 99,999 Unique snowflakes created using a generative process designed by Brendan Dawes (brendandawes.com).
- 02. Proudly printed by the good people of Lake County Press, Inc., Waukegan, Ill.
- 03. Cover: Mohawk Carnival Vellum 80#C “Deep Blue,” with white digital UV ink.
- 04. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Night of Chill Blue” soy-based Toyo ink.
- 05. Covers printed on a Hewlett-Packard Indigo 29" digital press. Innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster 40" 2-color perfecting press.
- 06. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- 07. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5 mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- 08. Dot grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7 mm × 4.7 mm).
- 09. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89 mm × 140 mm).
- 10. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 11. All FIELD NOTES notebooks are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|