Field Notes Trailhead Edition Summer 2021 Ruled Memo Notebook 3 Pack FNC-51
The hiking themed “Trailhead” Summer 2021 Edition from Field Notes comes with sturdy forest green linen covers and bright orange Crown Foil printing and orange staples that will stand out on your outdoor adventures. Each notebook features one of America’s “Big Three” hiking trails: The Pacific Crest, Continental Divide, and the Appalachian Trail. No matter if you are tackling one of the Big Three or just out for a local weekend stroll, you can take notes and make plans for your next outing on the ruled pages of your Field Notes notebook. On the interior you will find facts, tips, and a “General Guide to Life on the Trail.” Whatever your destination, enjoy the journy and write it down to remember it now and later.
Brand new, direct from Field Notes.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of Lake County Press, Inc., Waukegan, Ill.
- 02. Cover: Neenah Royal Sundance Linen 80#C “Emerald Green,” with thick, brute-force applications of “Opaque White” soy-based Toyo UV ink and Crown 81285 matte foil.
- 03. Flysheet: Neenah Environment 70#T “Grocer Kraft” with a fine application of “Opaque White” and “Forest Green” soy-based Toyo inks.
- 04. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Vanilla,” with a fine application of “Blaze Orange” and “Double Knee Duck Canvas Light Brown” soy-based Toyo inks.
- 05. Printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color UV printing press.
- 06. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer and Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- 07. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5 mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- 08. Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4 mm).
- 09. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89 mm × 140 mm).
- 10. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 11. FIELD NOTES prints and manufactures all memo books in the U.S.A.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|