Rovyvon Aurora A9 Copper Keychain Neutral White LED Flashlight 450 Lumens
The RovyVon Aurora A9 is precision CNC machined from raw copper and utilizes a Nichia 2129C LED to deliver a max output of 450 lumens (4500K 90+CRI) with an upgraded 260mAh lithium polymer battery with fast, Micro USB charging being fully charged in 70 minutes. Works great as a key chain light or can be carried via the included pocket clip or lanyard for neck carry. Charge via the Micro USB port and included cable. Red LED indicates charging and Blue indicates fully charged. This Neutral White version has a raw copper body that will naturally patina and no tritium glow bars in the tail.
Note: When the light is working at High mode or Medium mode, it will step down to 100 lumens in 90 seconds due to the massive heat generated.
Brand new, direct from RovyVon.
- Momentary: press and hold, release to turn off.
- Continuous: double click (Default Ultra Low)
- Switch Modes: click to cycle through Ultra Low-Low-Med-High modes.
- Turn Off: Long press (0.3s) or working over 3 min, click to turn off.
- Strobe: From off or any daily use mode triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off.
Mode memory: Use the light in a mode for over 3 minutes, it will go back to the last mode used after it is turned off.
Output and Run Time:
- Moonlight - 2 lumens - 32 Hrs
- Low - 15 lumens - 10 Hrs
- Med - 260 lumens - 1.5 + 120 Min
- High - 450 lumens - 1.5 + 90 Min
- 1 x A9 flashlight
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Clip
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Stainless Steel Key Ring
|Bulb Type||Nichia 219C High CRI (92+) 4000K|
|Max Output||450 lumens|
|High Output||450 lumens|
|Medium Output||260 lumens|
|Low Output||15 lumens|
|Max Runtime||32 hours|
|Min Runtime||1.525 hours|
|Beam Distance||295.3 feet|
|Impact Resistance||1.5 meters|
|Bezel Diameter||15.6 mm|
|Body Diameter||15.6 mm|
|Country of Manufacture||China|